Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Contrary to the obituary report, I'm not dead

...although I probably mispelled "obituary". However, for anyone wondering, I'm not giving up on this, and I still have plenty more rants that are festering inside of me right now. I've simply been out of town and away from my precious computer for the better half of the week, or I've been hungover (thanks to new years). Coupled with my brand spanking new girlfriend who has taken soome of the rage out of me (how disappointing), The Angry Dome has been a little unloved recently. But never fear, all five readers! I shall return shortly once I clarify all my thoughts!

-Mark

4 comments:

Mark said...

I've known her for a few years now, this was one of those "long time coming" things. We'd both just been in relationships previously, so we never had the chance to have anything go anywhere. However, this time it all worked out, so... ziing.

Gaah, what is this! Happiness? It's so out of character for the Dome...

Haurez said...

Dude, its alright. You've got a girlfriend, its not something you should be enraged about and it would be strange if you were.

Anonymous said...

Douche.

Haurez said...

I dunno Justin... he's done pretty well. Haven't you met her before?