Thursday, January 05, 2006

I was right

Okay, what the hell. Apart from the whole bullshit beaucracy I knew I'd have to deal with, why do the put idiots behind the desk to further my rage?

I was doing the usual shit for my loan pickup from the University. Blah blah blah, fill out a shitload of forms, fill out information that you already know, sign the SAME DAMN PIECE OF PAPER FIVE TIMES, leave slightly less disgruntled. Well no, it couldn't go smoothly.

There's this part where I have to fill out all my "Bank" information, which I know since I've done it so many times, but of course the douchebag behind the desk tells me to fill out the WRONG information, and even when I called her on it and TOLD her it was wrong, she WOULDN'T let me change it. So I filled it out wrong, knowing it was wrong because the other 4 billion times I've done this it's been the same numbers, and those weren't them. But of course, she's 200 and knows everything and I'm just some punk University student that forgets everything every three seconds. So I leave this around 12:30, go to the mall to deposit some shit and carouse, etc etc. I get home just after 2:45, and there's a message on my phone.

"There's a problem with your documentation. Please come back to fix it." FUCK YOU, I just fucking got fucking home! And since this shithole closes in the next hour, I hurry my ass back there to FILL OUT THE INFORMATION I WAS RIGHT ABOUT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Fuck I hate beaurcracy, but more importantly, why is it so hard to believe someone when they know they're right beyond 100%? Age my ass, it just pisses me off when people are so self-absorbed they'd rather fuck someone else over than admit to being wrong.

Assbags. You wasted my day for something I was already right about.

-Mark

3 comments:

Mark said...

I always do my best to look overly suspicious when I'm in stores like that, because given the way I dress (I don't dress outrageous or anything - just kind of slacked out), and because I typically don't smile (because I hate being in public) people get wary.

But as for the documentation thing, I've decided that since I have to do this at least 4 more times (probably 6 or 8 more), that I'm going to fill out all the information before I get in the line so they can't fuck up my papers. Jackasses.

Anonymous said...

"I don't dress outrageous or anything"

The If Jesus Comes Back We'll Kill Him Again t-shirt notwithstanding...

Mark said...

That's not outrageous - that's truthiness!