Sunday, February 27, 2005

Ulser my ass

Apparently there's some random flu-like cold-like virus called the "California Flu" or something along those lines. And like a moron, I caught the damn thing.. 3 WEEKS AGO!! This bugger lasts a damn long time, let me tell you. And the feeling is like a yoyo. You wake up every morning feeling like you were mauled by Jesus after he ate a burrito that was far too hot (and subsequently took it out on you). Anyways, the mornings make you feel like garbage. You do eventually get better, but then during the day you go up and down. There's no way to control it, and the acid in your stomach really builds up. I was on these antiacid pills for two weeks, which helped to allievate the annoyance somewhat, but still it's a total pain in the ass. Although I have this long-ass illness that DOESN'T GO AWAY, I may also have an ulser because unlike this illness, I can't eat consistently without wanting to vomit. Either way, I have to go to the doctors about that.

Anyways, this rant was short but so incredibly annoying. Everything sucks (except alot of things), and this illness is not worth the effort. People, if you get this virus, just force yourself to do normal things. Cause hell, you better get used to 3 weeks of misery.

-Mark

3 comments:

Haurez said...

Dude, I hope you didn't give that thing to me. I'm hopin its just a cold, but then again, I did get my flu shot so it should just be a cold. Sucker... you'll get over it. Damn those californians and their flu.

Mark said...

It didn't actually come from a Californian, the virus just came from there. And sucker nothing, I rule.

Haurez said...

Yes, but someone from California had to have had it, spread it around so it got up here. Or the scientist dropped the test tube on his way to Western and you happened to be unlucky.