Thursday, March 02, 2006

Hmm

I seem to remember posting something recently, but it's disappeared, or I'm an idiot.

Anyway, am I the only one that's really damn tired of shitty weather and learning? I'm not down or anything, but winter just pisses me off. And due to my stubbornness, it's not like I'm going to move to the states anytime soon, not until they clean up their fucking mess they made of themselves and stop bombing the shit out of other countries.

But I've just lost my will to give a shit about my schooling now. It usually happens that I get really lazy around Jan-April and coast my ass in the rest of the way, but this time there's work and I don't even KNOW when it's due cause I didn't bother writing it down. I'm on a downward spiral, but it's not like I had a bright future after I graduated.

Seriously, winter, fuck off. I hate you.

-Mark

Note: I am aware this was a pointless, unfocussed rant - I just need to vent cause I fucking hate Winter.

2 comments:

Haurez said...

I guess you'll be here in Canada until the day you die, and the US still won't have its problems close to solved.

Mark said...

I don't hate the states - I hate their leader, and the crazy people in it that are like "don't ever question the president, and if you do you're a terrorist blah blah blah blah aiding the enemy.. blah blah blah creationism, liberalism, talking points blah blah blah the president is always right"