Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Not so angry... This angers me

So, if anyone's wondering why I haven't blogged in near a week, it's cause I haven't had anything to be enraged at. UNTIL NOW!

Last week, while reading my University's bullshit newspaper, I happened upon some opinion comments about the three main parties in Canada. Of course, each representative of the University's slave, I mean, free-spirited partisan hacks ranted about how great their various parties are and why we should all mindlessly join their cult.. I mean, party based on a one paragraph lie. If there's one thing I've learned about politicians, it's that they all suck.

But what gets me more is the bullshit these douchebags wrote. Instead of taking the time to say what their party is GOING to do, they just harped on what the other two parties DIDN'T do or did WRONG. Here's a clue, assface: Instead of saying what parties fail at, how about doing something different in politics for once, like telling the public WHAT your party stands for? Maybe if you stood up for something and made a promise, people would vote for your worthless candidate. Oh wait, if you say something concrete, you could be held accountable! Everyone in politics is so busy covering their own ass BEFORE they even can do anything... is it any wonder nothing ever gets done properly in any country's politics?

-Mark

1 comment:

Haurez said...

So true...

The average person really couldn't give a flying fuck about what the other parties do wrong. Slowly, they lose respect for government or the political process, because nothing but corruption, political games, and child's play happens. Although, I do admit I enjoy watching people my parents age or older, acting an age younger than myself. There is some entertainment value, but theres a little much....