Sunday, November 27, 2005

Just punch me in the face

Christ, what a week - four shifts and six essays on the hellish schedule. I didn't really mind the shifts, but I made the idiotic decision to drink a pop, and now I feel like shit. I've also been taking a shitload of expired pills cause they're there (opened in my backpack that I've had since I was 13), and I dunno if it's contributing. I still need a flu shot, and my stomach is unliking me cause of my pop-drinking ways.

I never learn. On the plus side, only EVERYTHING is due right now!

I fuckin' HATE winter - holy shit, I'm on a lot of pain killers. Fuckin' winter.

More when I'm not high.

-Mark

3 comments:

Haurez said...

Drugs are bad... only take them when you absolutely NEED to take them. Pop shouldn't do bad stuff... maybe its the pills plus the fizz creating a nasty chem experiment.

Mark said...

They were actually just ibuprofen, but they must have expired when I was 16 or something. So.. about 8 years old, I would guess.

And pop has been doing bad things to me for awhile, it's got nothing to do with the expired drugs I took. I just can't really drink it anymore without feeling sick.

Mark said...

The situation called for it. I couldn't find the regular stuff, and I was in waay too much pain to not take anything.