Friday, November 11, 2005

Unfocussed rant

What the fuck is up with bullshit things we can't cure immediately? If technology allows us to fucking properly heal bones, have our bodies regenerate blood,, and remove fucking tumours, then WHY THE FUCK isn't there a goddamn cure for bullshit like CANKER FUCKING SORES - jesus shit, these fuckers have invaded my mouth for the last month, and it's like they're ready to start a goddamn war. Don't give me that "sleep more" shit, cause I don't have time. Apparently University likes to kick you in the gonads while you're recovering from a foot up the ass they gave you 10 seconds earlier. I mean seriously, 5 fucking essays due in the first 6 days of December? Fuck you, I'm not even LEARNING anything, just reitterating bullshit I hear them say. Fuck you school, fuck you medicare, fuck you sleep, and fuck you CANKER SORES! I WANT TO EAT SALTY THINGS AGAIN YOU ASSHOLE!

-Mark

3 comments:

Mark said...

Updating this story, I now also have a sore throat. I hate you, weather

Haurez said...

Ummm... I think unfocussed rant is a bit of an understatement. The whole posting has no logic. I think what you're really wanting to get at is FUCK LIFE, because life is the root of all evil.

Mark said...

Baking soda..... it's so simple it COULDN'T fail!

.....except I have no baking soda.