Saturday, April 01, 2006

She leaves condoms out on the dresser just to make you jealous of the men she fucked before you met her

This is another one of my booze-enduced incoherent rambles...

Seriously, I'm fucking tired of school. It's probably got a lot to do with the fact I'm not even LEARNING anything anymore, and I'm basically showing up because I paid money (in the future) for this bullshit, so I'm saving face to myself, but seriously, every essay I'm writing is just me repeating the same shit over and over with a different movie.

I don't do my readings. I used to kid myself and buy the books so I at least felt like if I needed to do the readings or I had some kind of inspiration, I'd do them, but now I don't even bother. I don't buy books cause fuck, I learned it all in first year and then in the first semester binge-whoring classes. SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK I PAID 35000 GRAND TO LEARN THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER.

Well jeebus University, how about teaching me some tangible skills for once? (My "c" button is fucking up now.. glory road!) I'm not in University to learn how to become a professor and teach the same mindless shits as myself for the rest of my life (although it'd be a conveinent in-person outlet for my rage) wow my typing while boozed is pretty decent. Anyway where was I? oh yeah, FUCK University.

Seriously, I should have gone to college but even that would just belittle me. After all I'm great so fuck college, it's not even an option. I just applied to make my mom happy but there was no fuckin' way I was going. I figured that I needed a real edumacation, so University was it.. then my parents seperated and I lost all my funding (thanks!) and now I'm stuck in a shithole where I'm learning dick all.

And I'll end up going to college ANYWAY when I'm done
Fuck why don't I just drop out right now and go, cause it's goddamn waste of my time to be here.Okay it's not like my degree isn't bullshit and that I didn't know that going in, but seriously, I'm not doing shit with my life except meeting people. And wowee, that's fun but I need more people to drink with dammit so I can forget about how depressing going to University here is.

EWHAT>THE>FUCK.

-Mark I think

(Last song was Youth Group - Rosie and The Sea.)

It's an awesome song, this one up for the title of this rant, too. YOU AIN'T THE Po_lICE!

3 comments:

that girl said...

ah drunken rage, how I love thee..

Anonymous said...

That is so weird! I left a bunch of condoms on a dresser... but I don't think you're referring to me in the blog entry. Just a very weird coinsidence

Mark said...

No. I am not. It's song lyrics.