Thursday, April 27, 2006

He held me down, and made me feel as bad as he

So I've been looking for a job. I landed a few interviews, but typical of me, I usually have a moment in them where I choke on the bullshit I'm feeding the employers and spew some rabid truth, and that fucks the job over for me.

But if some douchebag can get a job, especially the shit I'm applying for (honestly, why even BOTHER interviewing people for warehouse jobs?), since when is it a negative to have solid work experience, but with no conflicts with a boss? I've got three references and apparently that means shit, cause let's hire some pot-smoking douchetard to steal half our shit and show up late all the time.

What.the.fuck. I mean a lot of the reason I don't have a fulltime job is cause there's simply an ass-ton of jobs I won't do (ie: anything that makes me deal with customers. Cause the general public are fucking morons.), but it's not like I'm looking for anything unbelievably difficult. Just shove me behind the scenes, doing manual labour type-shit, I don't give a fuck. It's not like there's only a select number of people that can stack skids for transport.

Fuckers! I WANT A JOB (another one).

-Mark

(Last song was Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out, Scissor Sisters rendition)

2 comments:

heather-in-italia said...

Hey, at least you aren't working at a recycling factory 8 hours a day on the assembly line! :P (I hate my life....)

Mark said...

I heard that was an AWFUL job... aren't there needles and shit in that stuff?